How Wearing Thongs Keeps You Productive
I’m telling you, the underwear you wear matters! It’s the little things that can either boost or hinder your mood. Having a routine throughout the day that focuses on the little nuances is crucial to surviving this tough time.
To help you stay productive I want to share with you the routine I’ve been using for the last month of our lockdown here in California.
- Wake up at 6-7:00AM
- Fuel your body
- Check for immediate work tasks
- Move your body - check out the BURN app here
- Have a shower
- 5-10 breaths under cold water in the shower
- Wear a thong! (Or your normal day underwear)
- Start working or find something productive that you’re passionate about to work on
- Have lunch
- Catch up with a friend
- Go back to work
- Get outside… Even if it’s raining!
- Have dinner
- Relax away from your phone: play a board game, watch some Netflix, catch up with your family!
The magic is truly in the little things. If you want to stay productive and not let quarantine get the best of you, it's important to have some consistency in your day and to fill all your buckets!
If you want to hear more about Routine in Quarantine, check out one of my most recent podcast episodes.