If there's something happening in your life right now DO NOT WORRY! Here's my top 7 tips to overcoming setbacks to get your life back on track.
1. We've got to eliminate blame. When you put the blame on someone else, you don't take 100% responsibility for what you've done. Without fully accepting responsibility, you can't move forward from it. Eliminate that blame because it has nothing to do with anyone else. It's all part of the process.
2. It's not a setback it's a LEARNING experience.You want to take value from it. Don't worry about how frustrating setbacks-its all part of the journey. You hit a wall-you fall down. You hit another wall - you wobble. You hit another wall - you flinch. Until finally you hit a wall and it doesn't even effect you. Don't think about it as” it's disappointing” or “I'm going backwards” it's actually okay, it's a great learning experience! The more mistakes that you make the more you're going to learn and the more are going to grow.
3. Setbacks are actually there to build up your strength for bigger things that are going to come! Use it as motivation! If something derails you and makes you feel like you can't do it - use it as motivation and the driving force to keep pushing you to move on to bigger and better things.
4. You need to grow and become the a better version of yourself before you can take the next step. Sometimes life will let you know that you might not be ready for this next step by testing you with a setback. This setback isn't telling you that you wont be able to over come it, it's just letting you know that you're not ready— but to keep on working for it. When the time is right and you're ready to more forward, you will fly through the situation without any problems.
5. Always turn it into a positive! Be solution oriented rather than problem oriented. Whenever something happens, just be the fastest person to solve the problem rather than complaining about the situation- turn it into a positive! Always, ALWAYS, turn it into a positive!
6. What can you change to be more successful? Rather than thinking “it's never going to happen” and other negative thoughts, just reflect and think, "how do I need to grow in order to make this next step successful or get through this setback?" Its not a setback -it's just a stepping stone!
7. A setback is just the universe testing you to see how muchyou really want it. If you really want it, you're never going to quite you're just going to keep on going.
Check out the full video here!!👇🏼
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Life is hard and unpredictable. It's just the way it is. But sometimes we can avoid those rough patches life throws at us if we make choices that prevent us from getting into that situation in the first place. Read my latest blog to help YOU make the best choices you can!!🙌🏼