5 Ingredients of an EFFECTIVE Morning Routine
Starting your day right is the most important thing you can do. It sets the tone for what you are or are NOT going to accomplish. Successful people bookend their days with routines that get their mind and body in alignment with who they want to be and how they want to see the world.
Here are the 5 ingredients for your morning ensure a productive day:
1. Alarm clock: Get an alarm clock that slowly wakes you up with birds chirping and brings light into the room. You don't want a terrible noise that wakes you in a panic. Also, don't hit snooze! Get up the second your alarm goes off because going back to sleep can make you tired, throw off your schedule, mess up your sleep patterns and have you off center before your day starts.
2. Set the mood: Set aside 20 minutes just for YOU. Light a candle, burn some incense, or diffuse some essential oils. Then, play some soothing sounds. Last, add some natural light. This helps you start your day much calmer and aligns you the moment you wake up.
3. Fuel yourself: Coffee is a no-go first thing in the morning. When you wake up, you're slightly dehydrated so make sure to start your day with a large glass of water. Adding lemon or aloe can help get your body in working order. Then, eat a protein-rich breakfast.
4. Move your body: This is not your workout for the day. Rather, this helps you wake up and get your body moving to stop you from going back to sleep. You can stretch, do some yoga, or have a dance party.
5. Read for personal development: You may have all sorts of stuff thrown at you today, so now is the time to work on yourself. Get 10-15 minutes of personal development whether you prefer reading or listening to an audiobook.
Now that you know the key components of successful mornings, it’s time to start planning what you’re going to do in the day to level up, have a winning mindset and see REAL results…
Make sure you join us for the I’ve Got Grit LIVE Event. Get your Early Bird discount here!