Time to Shape Up Friends! I even brought one of my top BTES fitness trainers for this Full Body Shape Up and Sculpt Workout! We are going to be working on the entire body from head to toe to achieve that perfectly toned and Sculpted look in 30 Days! Meghan and I will work share with you modified and advanced versions of some great Cardio exercises!
Give yourself that extra momentum, keep on showing up, never give up, keep close to the BURN and with BTES you will learn to become the best version of yourself!
Total-Body Benefits of this Full 3Body Sculpt Cardio Workout
Cardio : Workouts with a balance and blend of exercises, that include cardio, are a really safe activity for most people to do every day. If you like to do a lot of cardio, it is important to balance your variety of daily exercises to keep your body healthy, allow time to recover and to avoid any injuries. Cardio exercises get your heart rate up and although some people use it solely for weight loss, cardio has other benefits as well. Many benefits of including cardio exercise in your daily workout routines include strengthening your heart, improving lung capacity, energy boosting and losing weight. They can support and help your immune system. Cardio exercises are also great for mental health and can even help you sleep better!
Cardio and Core really go together!
A strong, flexible core underpins almost everything you do...
- Everyday acts - bending to put on shoes or scoop up a package, turning to look behind you, sitting in a chair or simply standing still, these are just a few of the many mundane actions that rely on your core and that you might not notice until they become difficult or painful. Even basic activities of daily living such as bathing or dressing,rely on your core.
- On-the-job tasks - Jobs that involve lifting, twisting, and standing all rely on core muscles. Even sitting at your desk for hours means you will engage your core as well. Phone calls, typing, computer use and similar work can make back muscles surprisingly stiff and sore, particularly if you're not strong enough to practice good posture and aren't taking sufficient breaks.
- A healthy back - Lower back pain may well be debilitating and can be prevented by exercises that promote well-balanced, resilient core muscles. When back pain strikes, core exercises can help relieve that pain.
- Sports and other pleasurable activities - Golf, tennis, biking, running, swimming, baseball, volleyball, kayaking, rowing and many other athletic activities are powered by a strong core.
- Housework, DIY and gardening - Bending, lifting, twisting, carrying, hammering, reaching overhead, vacuuming, mopping and dusting are all acts that spring from, or pass through, the core.
- Balance and stability - Your core stabilizes your body, allowing you to move in any direction, even on the bumpiest terrain or standing in one spot without losing your balance. Core exercises can lessen your risk of falling.
Good posture - Weak core muscles contribute to slouching, whereas good posture trims your silhouette and projects confidence. More importantly, it lessens wear and tear on the spine and allows you to breathe deeply. Good posture helps you gain full benefits from the effort you put into exercising, too.
Full Body Sculpt Cardio Workout - What are we doing in today's workout?!
Quick Feet to Side Tap on the Floor : Make sure you are standing with your feet at hips width, then lower your body down into a half squat position and reach out with your arms in front of you. Lift up your heels so you are on the balls of your feet. Hold this body position and tap from side to side. Do 30 seconds exercise and 20 seconds rest! Keep your body moving and keep your feet going as fast as you can! Ensure you are moving your legs all the time. Hold your core in tight. This adrenaline boosting exercise will help you burn calories. Keep tapping and squeezing and keep your chest lifted up high!
Skater Hops with Pulses : This is a great cardio exercise involving jumping in a pattern that shifts your body weight from side to side to create a skating stride. While it mainly increases leg power, it is also a full-body, dynamic workout as it also targets your glutes! To do Skater Hops with Pulses make sure you have enough space to hop from side to side. Start standing to one side, go to the side and back to the middle. As you go to the side tap and then do a Curtsey Lunge. Get lower in the lunge and get higher in the jump! As you move from side to side add a pulse and a bounce! Take a little jump into the middle, then jump to the space you have. Push your booty out to the side and keep your knees out to the side too! Pulse, hold and keep your hands together as you do each pulse action. Pulse and release. The bigger the jump you do the better results you will get!
Plank Jacks to Up & Down : Go down onto the ground and into a plank position. Push your body down into your mat and squeeze up. With your hands together and your toes on the mat move down onto your elbows and then back up again. As you go down onto your knees jump in and out and tap each leg one at a time. Move from side to side and keep your core held in tightly. Alternate your arms as you come up and down. tap in, up and down. Squeeze 3 2 1 and RELEASE!
Sprinter Sit Ups : Sit on your booty and this exercise will really work your core. Lie back and pull your body into a sit up position. Squeeze your booty as you lift up. Bring your body up and twist to the side. Work those obliques and keep on building up your strength. Go all the way up and all the way down in a slow and controlled way. Squeeze your core in nice and tight!
Alternate Curtsey Lunges : Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Take a big step back with your right leg, crossing it behind your left. Bend your knees and lower your hips until your left thigh is nearly parallel to the floor. Keep your torso upright and your hips and shoulders as square as possible. Take your body into that curtsey lunge with a punch and curtsey to the left side and then the right side. As you curtsey to the left, punch to the right and as you curtsey to the right punch to the left! You got this and it's a great exercise to improve your co-ordination!
180 degree Jumps : Stand facing forward and jump turning at 180 degrees. Keep doing this in a clockwise direction for 4 - 6 jumps and then switch and go anti - clockwise! As you switch to the opposite direction keep your legs up high. Breathe in through your nose and exhale out through your mouth. Give yourself a High 5!
'Give it some Welly!' We say this a lot in the UK and it really is an English Saying to encourage a person to give more effort into whatever they are doing!
Give this 10 minute workout routine or get the full 30 minute workout on the BTES App!
Want more CARDIO?!?! Ready to work that Sweat? Then have a go at the Extreme Full Body Tone& Cardio Workout! It is really going to Burn and help you crush those calories! Add this to your routine to achieve great results and working towards your Body Goals!
Leave your comments below, let me know what workouts you want to see next!