One of the most asked questions we get is "What Exercise Burns The Most Fat For Your Butt?"
Did you know that you can speed up your butt fat loss with this calorie-burning exercise? By, performing single-move exercises it will help improve muscle definition in your booty.
Combine your exercise plan with healthy eating habits (click here for your customized plan) to get the butt you want. This calorie-torching cardio workout, will get your heart rate up and the fat to drip away!
You can stop searching further for "What exercise burns the most Fat for your butt?"
Feel the burn with this 10 minute cardio and booty workout that was designed to get a round butt and take inches off. This workout will help you burn total body fat and get yourself a perky butt!
Try these exercises for a fat-burning cardio workout.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your hands on your hips. Pick up your weights arms’ length by your sides.
- Keeping your chest up, back flat, shoulders back, and core engaged, take a large step back with your right leg
- Lower your body until your left thigh is parallel with the floor. Your knees should be bent about 90 degrees, with the right knee hovering a couple of inches above the ground.
- Pause, and then push off your back foot to return to the starting position.
- Perform equal reps on both sides.
- From a standing position, shift your weight onto your left leg, bending your left knee to lower your hips a few inches while raising your right foot off the ground.
- Bound to your right by pushing off with your left leg.
- Land softly on your right leg, allowing your left leg to cross behind you and your arms to swing across your body in the same direction.
- Pause, and then repeat the movement, this time pushing off with your right leg and landing on your left leg.
- Continue jumping back and forth.
3. How to do a single leg deadlift
- Begin standing with your feet hip-width apart and parallel. ...
- Lean forward in your hips, shifting your weight onto one leg while your other leg engages and starts to extend straight behind you.
- Lift your extended leg and pitch your body forward until your body forms a “T” shape.
4. Jump In & Out
- Stand with feet together, placing your hands in front of you on your thighs.
- Bend your legs, jump up, and separate your feet in mid air.
- Land with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, lowering into a squat.
- Jump up out of the squat and land back in the starting position, bringing your feet together on landing.
5. Bridge Hold on Heels
- Begin lying on the floor
- Move your hips upward through your heels.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top of the movement, then lower.
Press play and give this 10 minute Fat Burning, Booty Burn workout a try and let me know what you think below!
Don't forget to sign up for our 31 Day Holiday Challenge to join in with all the festivities we have for you this season!
Access the free guide here - just add in your email and I will send it straight to you.