One of the most asked questions we get is "What Exercise Burns The Most Fat For Your Butt?"
Did you know that you can speed up your butt fat loss with this calorie-burning exercise? By, performing single-move exercises it will help improve muscle definition in your booty.
Are you worried you're carrying too much weight in your butt ? A big butt can make it hard to shop for clothing and it may feel like your most defining, distracting feature. Spot reduction of an area is not possible, but you can strengthen the muscles in your butt to give it a more toned appearance. Diet can also play a role in the size of your butt. Through toning exercises or dieting, you'll a smaller butt in no time.
Losing fat from the butt is a common fitness goal. There are many ways a person can achieve this.
There are three major muscles in the butt. These are the gluteus maximus, the gluteus minimus, and the gluteus medius.
While it is not possible to spot-reduce fat loss in one particular area, cutting down on overall body fat while toning the butt muscles can lead to leaner, better-defined buttocks.
HOW WE BUILD MUSCLE and LOSE FAT
First things first, in order to reach our goals of growing or shrinking our butt, we need to understand the underlying processes: muscle hypertrophy and fat loss
MUSCLE HYPERTROPHY: in order for us to gain muscles, we need to break down our muscle cells. Seems odd, right?! During our workouts, we can achieve muscle breakdown… the muscle fibers are literally “damaged” during exercise. Then, through proper rest and with good nutrition, those muscles recover, building back up bigger and stronger. This is how we see “results.”
One important thing to note… muscle breakdown doesn’t just happen. It takes a lot of effort. It requires heavy lifting and progressive training, so be sure your workout plan takes that into consideration!
FAT LOSS: fat gain and fat loss are systemic processes. The greatest take away is that we cannot pick and choose where these processes occur. For example, we can’t gain weight and say “put this weight on my boobs” haha – I wish. Similarly, we cannot spot target or pick where we lose fat. It happens overall throughout the body. Typically, the first places we gain are the last places we lose. This is important to remember when wanting to “shrink the butt.”
In this article, we detail exercises that help people lose fat throughout the body while adding shape to the butt and thigh muscles. We also list other methods that can help people achieve their desired body shape.
Exercises to lose Fat from the Butt
Strength-training exercises are ultimately the best way to shrink your butt. Muscle takes up less physical space than fat so toning your butt (turning the fat into muscle) will lift it and make it smaller. Carrying more muscle will also increase your overall metabolism and bring your whole body into proportion.
Since fat is the culprit to a big butt, cardio is the quickest answer to blasting it away. Running, swimming, boxing, or cycling will burn the most calories. And fewer calories equals a smaller butt.
Combine your exercise plan with healthy eating habits (click here for your customized plan) to get the butt you want. This calorie-torching cardio workout, will get your heart rate up and the fat to drip away!
You can stop searching further for "What exercise burns the most Fat for your butt?"
Feel the burn with this 10 minute cardio and booty workout that was designed to get a round butt and take inches off. This workout will help you burn total body fat and get yourself a perky butt!
Try these exercises for a fat-burning cardio workout.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your hands on your hips. Pick up your weights arms’ length by your sides.
- Keeping your chest up, back flat, shoulders back, and core engaged, take a large step back with your right leg
- Lower your body until your left thigh is parallel with the floor. Your knees should be bent about 90 degrees, with the right knee hovering a couple of inches above the ground.
- Pause, and then push off your back foot to return to the starting position.
- Perform equal reps on both sides.
- From a standing position, shift your weight onto your left leg, bending your left knee to lower your hips a few inches while raising your right foot off the ground.
- Bound to your right by pushing off with your left leg.
- Land softly on your right leg, allowing your left leg to cross behind you and your arms to swing across your body in the same direction.
- Pause, and then repeat the movement, this time pushing off with your right leg and landing on your left leg.
- Continue jumping back and forth.
3. How to do a single leg deadlift
- Begin standing with your feet hip-width apart and parallel. ...
- Lean forward in your hips, shifting your weight onto one leg while your other leg engages and starts to extend straight behind you.
- Lift your extended leg and pitch your body forward until your body forms a “T” shape.
4. Jump In & Out
- Stand with feet together, placing your hands in front of you on your thighs.
- Bend your legs, jump up, and separate your feet in mid air.
- Land with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, lowering into a squat.
- Jump up out of the squat and land back in the starting position, bringing your feet together on landing.
5. Bridge Hold on Heels
- Begin lying on the floor
- Move your hips upward through your heels.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top of the movement, then lower.
Press play and give this 10 minute Fat Burning, Booty Burn workout a try and let me know what you think below!
Reduce Butt Fat
Don't forget to sign up for our 31 Day Holiday Challenge to join in with all the festivities we have for you this season!
Access the free guide here - just add in your email and I will send it straight to you.
Carmel LyonsMarch 17, 2021
I would like to try your workouts and see if I can lose weight all over. Thanks