How Important is What You Eat?

One of the questions I get asked a lot is what role does nutrition play in your results? Well, I've made a video about that today! Alphie may be napping behind me, but he understands the importance of keeping your metabolism going by eating frequently. Getting him to eat the right foods...well, now that's a different story! But he's getting better! 

so you see guys, it's about fueling your body with the right ingredients so that it functions properly! Why would you feed your body with foods that don't do anything for you? If you're noticing that you feel sluggish or sick after eating something, think twice about how nutritious it is. Healthy and nutritious food can be just as delicious, and it will help you maximize your results!

As I said in the video, 80% of how you look and feel comes down to nutrition. The other 20% is exercise, and it's just icing on the cake! Well, not literally! Seriously though, even if you just focus on getting the right nutrition and ingredients, your body will absolutely change. Pair that with the exercises on my Fitness Calendar and you will be growing muscles and building strength!

I know that fitting proper nutrition into your daily routine can be difficult. I've found that my Nutrition Plan works perfectly in my schedule and helps to keep me energized and positive throughout the day. I don't have to worry about getting enough nutrients or meal-planning ahead of time. Alphie and I aren't the best cooks, so these nutrition shakes really do the trick! Plus, my skin has a natural glow and I've been able to grow healthy hair and nails that aren't brittle and dull. 

You can learn more about my Nutrition Plan by clicking the link below. Let me know what you thought of this video and tell me what else you would like to see! Thanks, everyone!