A few weeks ago I gave you my best moves for your lower abs. Since I get a lot of requests for all kinds of ab workouts, I'm giving you one this week that focuses on the upper abs! There are actually different moves that work the lower and upper abs, so you're not going to get results just by doing a bunch of crunches!
These workouts will get your heart rate going and your muscles really pumping! Of course, exercise is just 20% of the larger picture. If you really want to look and feel your best...have great energy, burn more fat, increased muscle tone...then you need the other 80%, which is Nutrition. Get started with my Nutrition Plan today and I'll introduce you to my post-recovery shake as well as a simple and easy way to eat so that you maximize your results. August is just underway, so it's a great time to get started!
If you want tight and toned abs, then you can get them! But you need to be consistent and take it one workout at a time; one healthy choice at a time. My Fitness Calendar is designed to give you a great 30-minute workout everyday, and my Nutrition Plan makes it simple to choose the right ingredients that will build and support your muscles!
TRY THE FITNESS CALENDAR FOR LESS THAN $1 A WEEK! FIRST 7 DAYS ARE FREE!
There are plenty of other blog posts to encourage and motivate you along the way! Comment below and let me know what else you'd like to see!